Dinner outings are held monthly and include a variety of restaurants around the Kapiti region.
Some of the restaurants visited over the past year include Soprano Ristorante, Fisherman’s Table, Reddins Café, Relish Café, Eastern Egret, Anzil Hungarian Restaurant and Quarter Acre Café for lunch.
There is an annual Christmas Dinner which is treated as the December monthly meeting. We also have a mid-Winter Christmas Dinner.
Additional outings are arranged monthly and include visiting places of interest in the Kapiti area as well as in Wellington City and further afield as far as Palmerston North.
Some of the recent trips include;
– St Paul’s Cathedral and the Film Archive
– Alice in Wonderland pantomime at Circa Theatre
– The National Portrait Gallery and Te Papa
– Croquet at the Waikanae Croquet Club
– The Wildlife Recovery Centre at Massey University
– The Medical Museum in Palmerston North
– A movie at the Shoreline Cinema and lunch at Maison 8